As a Township Trash Customer you are allowed one bulk item per week per customer. All bulk items will normally be picked up on the same day as your trash is collected.
You must first call the Township Trash Office at 717-532-7685 to schedule a bulk pickup. Do not set out bulk items until after you have contacted the Township Trash Office.
Special instructions for bulk items.
- All vehicle tires must be off the rim.
- Tractor, dump truck or large tires must be off the rim and cut up by the customer before placing the tires out for pickup.
- Sofa beds, couches, love seats, recliners or any large furniture items must be broken down before it can be picked up. All metal and bolts must be removed
- Bulk pickup DOES NOT include extra bags of trash.
- We do not collect any type of electronics at this time. Electronics includes but is not limited to televisions and all computer equipment.